Our approach was, and still is, three fold, as summarised below:
- Articles - To have KR and KR Alumni Club related articles published in KR, Kellogg, local and global press, whenever possible.
- Visibility - To build the KR Alumni Club such that its name will be widely known within the global Kellogg environment, and will be associated with leadership, integrity and high standards.
- Branded items - To have KR and KR Alumni Club branded items manufactured and distributed to KR Alumni members, and selectively to Kellogg and to other Kellogg Alumni Clubs.
Three years later, we hope we've completed at least part of the intended journey. KR and KR Alumni Club articles regularly appear in Kellogg-World magazine, on the Kellogg website, in the Recanati alumni magazine, and in respected local and International publications. As a result of the KR Alumni Club having won 2 major Awards from Kellogg in the last 2 years, together with all the reasons the club won the Awards has undoubtedly raised the visibility of the KR Alumni Club on a global level. Finally, every year since 2002, the KR Alumni Club has produced and distributed KR branded items. 2005 saw another step forwards, with items emblazoned with the KR Alumni Club's logo, as opposed to the KR logo, as in the past.
To summarise the KR branded items we have produced to date:
- 2002 - KR Sweatshirts
- 2003 - KR Beach towels and KR key-rings
- 2004 - KR Sports bags, KR t-shirts, KR hand towels
- 2005 - KR Alumni Club DVDs, KR Alumni Club t-shirts and KR Alumni Club Camping chairs
- 2006 - KR Alumni Club umbrellas
Above: The KR Alumni Club's new 2007 look, based on consistent branding for all joint Kellogg EMBA programs, worldwide
You can see more photos in the 'KR and KR Alumni Club Branding Gallery' within the Photo Album.